Monday, August 8, 2011

MyUniqueStyleInClothes






For those who know me, you know when it comes to my clothing style you know nothing. It changes five times A day depending on what mood I'm in.

<--- Take this for example, I got everything working for me here. Even my sexy face.


I Love Diamond Supply Co.
and snapbacks.


And no I'm not a hipster mister.










<--- This one just seals the deal every time.





<-- Take note of the knuckle.







Whether it be a basketball jersey which is your second best guess, or even no clothes at all. It all boils down to the lowest common denominator. MUSIC.

I live for music. I run off music. I AM music.

Too say "obsessed" with my love for Odd Future is an understatement.
#FREEEARL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk68dCUQjzE

Actually had the pleasure of meeting ^ this dude right here. His names Tyler the Creator. He'll never remember me (or tweet me back) but I'll always remember that moment knowing how awesome it was to meet him then stand front row to their concerts.. Indescribable.

But then we have this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFaenf1T-Y

Drastic change right?

But theres one direction that will never be the wrong way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haot80K_oKo



I wanna hear from you the readers on what some of your favorite music is, favorite artist, anything! Think of it this way, if I am given A topic you won't have to read about me talking about myself anymore.

Make sure you follow me on Twitter @WTFisaJeffChane

Start commenting or stop reading.









3 comments: