Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is CRAZY!!!

Just so happens. And no. I guess I did not plan it this way. The day I come back to blogging is the same day my Sneaker Collection for TheShoeGame.Com gets released. For me. This is HUGE. I wont lie. I am a little nervous. As I type this, the video has not been posted onto TSG. I literally am extremely nervous about it though. I dont know what it is. Two years ago even, I would have never guessed I would be where I am. Sneakers have taken me a long way. Literally, like they took me to Cali haha. TWICE!! Now I sit here, on the verge of having the whole sneaker community see what I really have. Nothing crazy. Not hundreds of pairs. My little corner of the community, thats all. All I ever wanted was to share my thoughts, feelings, and most importantly, sneakers with the whole world. Well, today, I feel like this is that moment, and I could not be any more excited.

If this whole post does NOT make sense. I apologize, like I said, still pretty nervous for the video to go up. Most importantly, I am interested to see what the posting for the video says.

So lets wait and see!!


Or if your impatient like I am, take a look down a post. Thats the video!!!

Enjoy and thank you once again. Not only to TSG and G-Roc but to EVERYONE who supports what the sneaker guru is. The sneaker guru is a bigger idea than just me showing sneakers, at least to me it is. Its sneaker loves. Thats all I could ask for.

Guru
Aka Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment