Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Starting Line



Whats going on everyone! The name is Kyle, aka The Sneaker Guru. Some of you may know me from Traffik in Saugus, Ma. Others might recognize me from my YouTube videos about the yeezys ( well get to those i promise ) or some other sneaker related topics. Others might know me on a personal level. Well today, your all about to join me in a new phase of my life. So whats the deal you ask? What are you starting Kyle? Well, I promised i would talk about the yeezys. Some of you know the deal, I got my yeezys a little bit early, had the opportunity to sell for a cool couple grand and chose not to. What i did choose to do was wear those yeezys for a year straight. WELL. That didnt happen, but a lot did happen. I realized a lot about the "sneaker game" that I had never thought about before. I cant tell you how many people looked at me like I was crazy for wearing my yeezys and beating the shit out of em, and yes, the bets over, I played baseball in em and their dead ( will post pics eventually.) So what did i realize? I realized that you have to rock sneakers for you, not for what someone else thinks, or because its cool. Im in this thing they call collecting cause its me, its just what I do, like it or not, im that guy. So do what you love people. Dont just do it to do it, do it cause its what makes you go.

So anyway, aside from that. What are we here for? what are we starting? Well, I gave up all my kicks. I have 1 pair of kicks at the moment. Those new bo jackson air trainer 1 joints. And i got those, thatll be it. Cue the lights. DRUM ROLL PLEASE

WE STARTING OVER! AND WE BUYING SAMPLES! AND WE BUYING PE'S! AND WE AINT GONNA STOP UNTIL I GOT 200 PAIRS! AND EVEN THEN WE AINT GONNA STOP!

So if you aint get what were doing, this is gonna be a log of my journey to build up one of the biggest collections in the world. Im living off a normal retail job, im a dude paying rent, I have NO connects. Im starting over. So here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Power to yah.. considering yah payin rent and doin time in the retail buisness.. and also considering the type of cashflow thats gunna be to get there.

    get Moneyy

    Your thoughts lead to your feelings,
    your feelings lead to your actions,
    your actions lead to your results.

    ReplyDelete